Unknown

I rely on my phone way too much. I live off of it in so many ways, as sad as it may be, and find that if something is wrong with it, my whole day is askew. Such a predicament happened today.
I don't ever wear a watch, so I rely upon the three to four digits that display constantly upon my screen in the stead. Tis one the prime functions of my dear dear phone. However today it challenged my trust.
My phone for the entirety of today dared to attempt to make me believe that I lived in Buenos Aires, at least as time goes.
(I would have loved it to try to convince me geographically, god knows I need an escape from here)
I was soo thrown by this, it was comedic the way I initially responded. I took a glance at my phone whilst training a new employee and gasped as it claimed to 5:45.
Hot Damned! 15 min to my lunch!
Go to my boss."hey, gonna do activity X and head out on my lunch yo" " the hell you are! You've only been here 3 hours!"
"What??" Glances at clock, checks time zone " shit, stupid phone."
Yeah, thanks phone.
Buenos Aires my ass.......

0 Responses

Post a Comment